Supercharge your career as a project leader and demonstrate you have the specific skills employers seek, like dedication to excellence and the capacity to perform at the highest levels. Now including predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches, the PMP® proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working.
Practitioners who hold the PMP certification are well-positioned to provide the professional skills necessary to lead project teams and achieve successful project results. The PMP® certification is accredited against the internationally recognized ISO 9001 and ISO/ANSI 17024 standards.
Apply if you have over three years of experience in leading or directing projects.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree (or global equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 35 hours of project management education training or CAPM® Certification
- 60 months experience leading projects (with a high school diploma or associate’s degree)
- 36 months experience leading projects (with a four-year degree)
- 24 months experience if you’re a graduate of a GAC program