In this course, students will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) to successfully manage projects.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for persons who have on the job experience performing project management tasks, whether or not project manager is their formal job role, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training. The course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, seek career advancement by moving into a formal Project Manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI®) Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification. “Project Management Professional” and “PMP” are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe professional project management
- Initiate a project.
- plan project work.
- Develop project schedules
- Develop cost estimates, and budgets.
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Analyze project risks.
- Plan project procurement.
- Manage project procurement
- Execute project work.
- Monitor and control project work.
- Monitor and control project schedule and costs.
- Monitor and control project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Monitor and control project risks and contracts.
- Close the project.
Program participants who successfully complete the course are issued a certificate of Completion from
Global institute of Projects Management & Development – GIPMD